14 January 2009

Happy year and a half!

Katie and I decided earlier in the month that we would go out on the town and celebrate our year and half wedding anniversary. We were married on July 14th, 2007 which coincidently is Bastille day in France (the French independence day). Life has been pretty great since then. With all that we have been able to do and see, I can't wait for what is to come and am excited to have the rest of my life with my wife. Most of those reading this blog, probably already know how we met and got engaged, but for any that don't and are interested in finding out - my wife did a fabulous job of telling the story: click here

--katie: my sweet husband suprised me these beautiful flowers and....tickets to go see Twilight which i was sooo excited to see after having already read the first two in the series at this point.-

Us.

If you check out the blog from September 28th 2008 , you will see a picture of the outside of this restaurant, L'Entrecôte, in the day with the beautiful black and yellow canopies with red flowers, then the December 14th 2008 blog, shows the huge line of people waiting outside. Katie and I got there early so the wait was not that bad, about a half hour.
The menu was really simple salad with a vinegarette, l'entrecôte et pomme frites (premium cut of beef used for steaks and french fries)
Not sure what was in the sauce but it was delicious.

Steak and red wine, nuff said.
Katie's obsession with the whole "Twilight" series started on our Britian vacation and she really wanted to see the movie after reading the book (or should I say all the books in the series). We headed for a late night showing of the movie in V.O. (Version Originale) - in English.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Congratulations!