25 March 2009

The Office Gift

How awesome is this??? Some friends from Dell, my old work, sent me a care package!!! Thanks Lindsay and Brad!
Yours truly, displaying the package, ready to tear into it.
Katie and I are really like (maybe obsessed with is the more appropriate) the show, The Office. Not sure when it started or how but we feel like the characters on the show our are friends. Well, Brad and Lindsay are also fans and we used to talk and joke about the show all the time at work. Here is the outside of the package. In the upper left is the Dunder Miflin, the name of the paper company in the show, on my wrist is my "Dwight Schrute" calculator watch. Above our address is Schrute Farms, which is the beet farm owned by the character, Dwight Schrute.
----------------
Determinded

Worker

Intense

Good worker

Hard worker

Terrific
----------------

Classic. A really nice touch. On the back of the note they had written was Pam's art school project, a computerized picture of Dwight Schrute. Hilarious. - Question. What kind of bear is best? False. Black bear. Fact. Bears eat beets. Beets. Bears. Battlestar Galactica.

Office notepad and mouse pad, sweet.

Michael Scott's WORLD'S BEST BOSS mug. - Wow that is really hard. You really think you can go all day long? Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

oh, but there is more. Never short of practical jokes, I started to find SWAG (Stuff We All Get) from my desk at my old job, like my old name tag I had pieced together.

My framed picture of good Ol' Mike D. (Michael Dell). This was a hand me down from different people that had left Dell. Seemed like everyone that inherited it had been let go or left. Guess they didn't want this on their desk, can't blame them!

The old DIMITRI sign.

A pen and some moist towelettes from Famous Dave's (They used to always bring in free lunches, mostly BBQ, man that sounds good right now!)

It's good to be boss.

Though I quickly realized that I should give the mug to the REAL boss in the house.
Such a cool gift! Thank you so much Lindsay and Brad. It was so thoughtful of you to do this!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh our cute little care package!! I am STOKED that it made the blog. Very awesome! So glad y'all enjoyed it. I hope you guys are still able to tune into the new episodes. Michael Scott has left Dunder Mifflin and started his own paper company! Have a glass of wine for me!
-Lindsay