22 September 2008

my bday!


a small part of the city
a small part of the tower :)
la Tour Eiffel
ben taking me shopping on the Champs-Elysees...window shopping, that is!!


so we really have so much to update but i'll try not to get to ahead of myself! one step at a time! so unfortunately, i started coming down with a cold on sunday, so i've been resting alot and taking things as slow as possible to try not to wear my body out. that said, we did take a little trip into paris for my bday.

we finished the night at a little bistro for some dinner and a carafe de vin rouge...if it weren't for the sniffles and slightly achy throat, it couldn't have been better!

3 comments:

Shay said...

One day... I would love for me and Mark to go to Paris and Katie and Ben can be our tour guides.

Melissa said...

Happy B-Day Katie!! I am looking at your pictures and getting :super: jealous. Jeff and I are looking forward to visiting you guys this winter!!! Can't wait! xo

Cryssy said...

Happy Birthday, Katie! Wow, Paris for your birthday! Can't get much better than that! Big hugs! ~Skilz